“I struggled with hangovers while working as bartender for over a decade. Striving to find a hangover cure, I hired a PhD chemist and consulted medical professionals to create Happy Hour Vitamins. Now Happy Hour Vitamins allow me to avoid my hangovers and enjoy a better life.”
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
– Ben Shaw, Owner/CEO Happy Hour Vitamins
Multivitamin Specially Formulated to Help You Avoid Hangovers
- HAPPY HOUR VITAMINS IS A SPECIALLY FORMULATED MULTIVITAMIN FOR PEOPLE WHO DRINK ALCOHOL. Convenient individual packets makes hangover prevention easy by taking 1 dose (2 hangover pills) before/while drinking. On days of extended drinking we suggest a second dose later in the evening.
- KILL YOUR HANGOVER BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS with powerful vitamin, mineral, anti-oxidant, herbal blend. Preventing hangovers works better than a hangover cure or cures you can try.
- TURBO-CHARGE YOUR ENERGY AND METABOLISM with a big B vitamin boost & Fortify your immune system with a potent C vitamin complex.
- GET RID OF TOXIC ACETALDEHYDE POISONING that adds to your hangovers with N-acetyl Cysteine. Protect your liver with milk thistle, kudzu flower powder, and artichoke leaf extract. Paired with water makes the perfect hangover kit.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED, we stand behind our product because we created it with ourselves in mind. These are the hangover cure pills you are looking for!
How does Happy Hour Vitamins (H2V) work?
To be Clear, A Hangover is Typically More Than Just Dehydration
- Happy Hour Vitamins is a multivitamin specially formulated for the needs of the drinking population
- The proprietary blend contains Milk Thistle & Artichoke extract which have been show to promote liver health
- Happy Hour Vitamins contains Amino Acids & Antioxidants to aid the body with alcohol induced toxins & free radicals
- A heavy dose of B & C Vitamins to help balance common vitamin deficiencies linked to regular alcohol consumption
“I highly recommend this product. I am the type who would get really sick after drinking even if it was only 4-5 beers but I tried out H2V for the first time and I now can enjoy drinking without getting so sick… Love it”
Flora R. – 5 Star Amazon Review
How to Avoid Hangovers
To Understand How to Avoid Hangovers, We Need to Know What Causes Hangovers
Hangovers are much more than just dehydration…
Headache often occurs when alcohol in the bloodstream absorbs all the vitamins and nutrients from the body’s organs. The shortage of vitamins and nutrients leads to organ dehydration, after which the organs begin to steal hydration from the brain. When this happens, the brain actually shrinks and the blood vessels become inflamed, making it harder for blood to flow through the brain and causing immense pressure.
Solution: Take in a healthy dose of vitamins & nutrients prior to drinking
Fatigue is common the day after heavy drinking, because the body burns up nutrients. B vitamins, an important nutrient, are vulnerable and destroyed by alcohol. B vitamins aid the body in metabolism, energy, regulating blood sugar levels, and many other functions. After a night of drinking, a shortage of B vitamins paired with dehydration can cause you to be lethargic. Alcohol also contains a depressant, so naturally the body will feel sluggish. Fatigue can also be accompanied by dizziness. Another factor that can potentially cause tiredness is an unhealthy blood-sugar level. The liver, which regulates blood sugar, works overtime while alcohol is metabolizing and cannot always keep up.
Solution: Take Plenty of B Vitamins when you drink
Diarrhea, Nausea, and Vomiting
Diarrhea, Nausea, and Vomiting all go hand in hand. For some, simply binge eating while drinking lots of alcohol causes an awful upset stomach. The body’s reaction to all the toxins from alcohol coupled with dehydration amplifies these symptoms as well. Acute or chronic binge drinkers can develop normal bouts of diarrhea from chronic ethanol ingestion. While vomiting is very unpleasant, it is the body’s natural defenses in action. So for many, vomiting may help ease symptoms of hangover to an extent.
Solution: Fight Toxins with Antioxidants
Inflammation can be a major factor in a hangover. Body aches are typically caused by all the toxins that build up in the muscles. A toxin called acetaldehyde is created by the body when it metabolizes alcohol. Acetaldehyde is approximately 30 times more toxic to the body than alcohol and is a major cause of alcohol-associated side effects.
Solution: Consume N-Acetyl Cysteine to counter evil Acetaldehyde
Bonus: Consume Milk Thistle Extract which has been show to support liver health
From Our Facebook
Order Your Happy Hour Vitamins Today
15 Packs for $19
15 Individual Packs of Happy Hour Vitamins with Free Shipping to Help You Get Thru the Weekends!
Retail Box Kit
30 Packs for $36
30 Packs in a Retail Ready Box, Make Money with a Hangover Cure!
Party of Year Kit
50 Packs just $49
Throw the best party with 50 Packs of Happy Hour Vitamins for all your booze buddies.
It’s a Party Weekend
6 Packs for $9
Got a big week of partying ahead? How about just 6 packs to help you get through.
“I got these for my wedding “Emergency Hang-over Kits”. They work wonders; everyone was so excited to wake up the next morning and not feel sluggish or tired or have a major headache.”
Kristie B. – 5 Star Amazon Review